Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School

Today was Savannah's first day of school. This is her second year of preschool. Last year she went to Gateway Education Center, which is a WONDERFUL place for children with special needs. This year she is going to Haynes-Inman Education Center. It is a brand-new school that is the "sister" school to Gateway. It is in Jamestown, so MUCH closer to home. Three miles from home actually. YAY!

We are fortunate that Savannah has the same teacher she had last year - Taya. Savannah just loves her! She will also have two of the same therapists, but she will have two new ones as well. I'm sure they will fall in love with Savannah very quickly - they always do!!

I am so very thankful that schools like Gateway and Haynes-Inman exist. I feel comfortable taking her knowing she is in great hands. We would be lost without them.

It's going to be a little strange having Morgan all to myself again. But, we will be busy soon enough. When Morgan turns 2 (and my materials come in the mail) she will be starting "tot school." I am going to start homeschooling her. Never too early to start learning, right??

Here are a few pics from this morning...





No comments: