Saturday, July 3, 2010

Savannah Made Me Cry Today...

I was on the floor this morning playing with Savannah and Morgan. Savannah decided she wanted a toy that was on the coffee table. She moved herself over there and tried to get it. When she couldn't quite reach it, she pushed herself up on her knees and got it! I just couldn't believe it. I was holding my breath watching it happen, almost as if we were in slow motion. I, of course, then started to tear up. This should not come as a surprise to anyone who knows me well.

Daddy grabbed his phone and snapped this pic quickly before she decided to lie back down.

This is HUGE for her!! WOOHOO for progress!

3 comments:

Hana said...

Go Savannah!! I'm so proud of her! I hope she keeps up the determination to do new things!! Any mom would cry to see their child achieve things like that Joanna!!

lillymac said...

You cry??? :) j/k. Tears would be rolling down my face too. So awesome!

Rachel said...

Awesome!!! I started tearing up just reading it...imagining the moment! I'm so happy for you and Savannah!