Savannah and Morgan have the best daddy ever! Yesterday was exactly one year since Savannah came home from the hospital after her over 2-month stay. Savannah got a little surprise delivery along with this sweet letter...
Dear Savannah,
Today marks one year since you came home from the hospital. I know you can't understand all that transpired, but I wanted you to let you know that you are a very special little girl. Your mommy and I are very proud of you and the progress you have made over the past year. I can't imagine living life without you being a part of our family. Your smiles and giggles light my day even when I can't be there to see or hear you. We look forward to watching you continue to grow.
I know that these flowers will have long since gone by the time you are able to understand what this message says and what today means, but I think it is very important to mark today's anniversary as an important day in your life.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
How sweet is that?!? He did this as a surprise to me, too. We are so blessed to have him. I couldn't ask for a better daddy for our girls. Thanks, daddy! We love you!!
5 comments:
That's so beautiful!
Ya'll are a beautiful family! That is just incredibly sweet! I needed a good cry today anyway!
How sweet! There's just somethin about a daddy and his girls! Congrats Savannah on a great year!
soooooo sweet! thanks for sharing such a special moment of celebration with us. :)
I was crying too. That is so sweet.
Post a Comment