The girls have their first Radio Flyer red wagon. I've been wanting to get them one ever since Savannah was in the hospital last year. They have them there for the kids to get out of their rooms and have a little fun. Savannah loved it so much, I've kept it in the back of my mind to get one for about a year now. Well, I finally found one I like that has two seats with seat belts and a canopy to protect them from the sun. It even has 4 cup/juice box holders...how cool is that?
Daddy put it together for them this afternoon and we put them in it to see how they would like it. Well, they LOVE it! Morgan thought she was a big girl sitting up in it and Savannah just kept smiling. It's going to come in handy walking around the neighborhood and for trips to the park. I love being able to do little stuff like this for them. Thank you Lord for the sweetest girls ever!
3 comments:
this is so cute...
I am soooo loving the wagon! and the canopy is awesome! they will have way too much fun in this!
Cute! I keep trying to convince David to get one, but he's still not quite on the band "wagon" ( I know...lame joke....)
Post a Comment