Thursday, January 5, 2012

RACK!!

I've got an idea. I know, dangerous, right?? I am inspired by Pinterest and a dear friend who RACK'd people for Advent. RACK is Random Act of Christmas Kindness. Each day, they would do a different act of kindness for stangers. I really really liked the idea and wanted to try to implement it as a year-long event.

So, I've decided to RACK people all year long...Random Acts of Christian Kindness!! Some of these I will do spur of the moment, others I will plan - at least 2 per month. We will do some as a family. I think this will set a good example for our girls and teach them how to love others without expecting anything in return. They won't always be for strangers, sometimes they will be for friends. Who knows, maybe this will catch on and others will do it as well.

Watch out...you never know when you might get RACK'd!! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

The Crooked Sticks said...

Awesome! I love this!

parrishclan said...

LOVE IT!!! just might have to join you on your RACKED journey :) I LOVE helping others!!

lillymac said...

What a great ide!