Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful

I am feeling thankful today and wanted to share. If you are feeling thankful, leave a comment.

20 Things I am thankful for...

1. My salvation.

2. My wonderful husband. He works every day to provide for us, helps with the housework, gives me tons of hugs and kisses, and is such a great daddy to our two girls!

3. Savannah. She is our miracle child, our survivor, our sunshine! She makes everyone she meets fall in love with her - must be that sweet smile and infectious laughter!

4. Morgan. She arrived just when we needed her most - another precious gift from God! She is sweet, loving, full of mischief, and she keeps me on my toes daily!

5. My mommy. She still takes care of me, even though I am all grown-up. Oh, and I'm pretty sure she loves Savannah and Morgan, too! ;)

6. My daddy. I am thankful for his faithful prayers and support.

7. My sister. My life wouldn't be the same without her, even though she's so far away.

8. My friends. The ones who check in on me to make sure I'm okay, follow-up with me after doctor's appointments, who take one or both of my girls on a moment's notice, and pray for me. Love you all!

9. My church. I look forward to Sunday worship, Tuesday night Bible study. It truly is our extended family.

10. MOPS. Oh, how I need to see my ladies twice a month for sweet fellowship and yummy food!

11. My home.

12. Freedom.

13. Starbucks - caramel macchiato, egg nog latte, gingerbread latte...the list goes on!

14. Thermacare heat wraps.

15. Tylenol PM.

16. Unanswered prayers - some of God's greatest gifts. He knew what I wanted wasn't what I needed.

17. That I decided to have my thyroid removed. If I hadn't, they may not have found the cancer so early.

18. My stepdad. He came over to be the "manny" for Savannah and Morgan several times when I was sick or recovering from surgery. Don't know what I would've done without him.

19. The ability to walk, talk, hear, see, taste, smell, feel.

20. Coupons. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for many things as well but I wanted to share that I am thankful for YOU!

lillymac said...

I love your list. Thanks so much for posting... I needed a reminder I think. :)

Proud Grandma said...

How did you know that I love Savannah and Morgan, too?