Ok, so Morgan totally freaked me out yesterday. She's been pulling herself up to play on her knees for a couple of weeks. Well, yesterday I look over and she has pulled herself up to stand!! Oh my goodness...I couldn't believe it! Of course, she just lets go and falls backward. But, she's learning. Check out the video I got of her standing for the first time on her own.
6 comments:
that video is hilarious. not that it's funny she fell down, but the music... so fuunny! go morgan!
that was awesome. Daniel wants me to keep playing it. he thnks its funny when she falls..and then gets back up
Oh man, she's too cute!
seriously! get out! Who made the video, mommie or daddie???
he he he! How funny! Perfect song choice!
OMgoodness...I am rolling laughing right now...the boys LOVE it! Off to watch again! HOW DID I MISS THIS??
Post a Comment