
Wow! What a beautiful weekend! I can't believe how warm it was. We took advantage of the great weather and had a picnic in the park for lunch after church today. It was Morgan's first time in the swings...she loved it, even more so than Savannah. I could have stayed out there all day.
3 comments:
How cute they are in the swings! Wasn't the weather just fabulous this weekend? We took advantage of it too! I wish it would last! Glad you had some fun outside! Your girls are just too sweet!
Seriously, these pictures are just too sweet! I'm glad you had such a great time!
Love these! Morgan is growing so fast!! We've really enjoyed the weather too...it's just so rare in the south to have such beautiful, warm, yet not humid days! And what a treat to have it so early in the year!
Post a Comment