Mommy HATES shots!
Today the girls had to go to the doctor to get their second dose of synagis (RSV vaccine). They both had to get two shots each. It breaks my heart to hear them crying, especially at the same time. I was so glad Daddy could go with us to help out today. They have to go every 28 days from November through April. Not Mommy's idea of fun, but hopefully it will help protect them from RSV. On a positive note, Morgan is chunking up. She now weighs 11 lbs, 11 oz! Savannah is doing well, too.I just wanted to share a couple of cute pics of them from Christmas Eve. They love the camera...most of the time. And, yes, Savannah really was upside down in this picture. Happy New Year! Here's to no hospital time in 2009!!
1 comment:
Poor babies...it's so hard to watch them cry and look up at you like "why did you let them do this mommy?"...I'm glad that your little sweeties are both healthy and growing...what a blessing!
Post a Comment